Signs or Symtoms
Geopathic Stress Zones
the Bedroom or Workplace
- Aversion to the bed and against going to bed. Not being able to fall
asleep and/or frequent
waking up. Waking
up more tired than before going to bed.
- Fatigue and apathy in the morning or abnormal
exhaustion, often lasting all through the day.
- Despondency, nervousness, depression, not being
sleep for hours, noxious upon waking
- Sensations of cold wind or draft even though
all the windows
and doors are closed. Signs of developing arthritic
- Persistent cough not responding to any medical
- Lack of appetite, even vomiting in the morning.
- Diffuse feeling that one does not feel well,
fears, grinding and chattering of teeth and migraine headaches.
resistance to any form of medical treatment or deterioration after
initial improvement, suddent signs of physical aging.
- Cold feet or even shivering, feeling of steady
tiredness, sadness, apathy, increased
rate and slow healing process or establishment of chronic condition.
- Quite common are abnormal sweating, long
lasting headaches, memory
lapses, nervousness, muscle cramps,
in the limbs.
- Hormonal disorders, sterility, miscarriages and
- Restless sleep, crumpled up sheets, nightmares,
the bed, sleepwalking.
- Constant feeling of lack of sleep, sensation of
hot flashes and stiff neck are typical
examples of exposure to the
underground water streams.
- Multiple crossings of geo-zones are found
houses where the residents
experience serious or chronic conditions such
as multiple sclerosis, carcinoma tumors, gall
bladder and kidney stone attacks, but
also vision disorders, all up to confusion, derangement
- Cooking food above a geopathic zone might
arthritic pain, polyarteritis might be
developed after 10-15 years of exposure.
- Estimated time of first signs of changes at the
level is approximately 3-5 years
after exposure to geopathic fields, on
average. Consequently, a weakened human immune system is not able to
protect against electromagnetic pollution, environmental toxins, but
also against genetic weaknesses, ubiquitous psychological stresses as
well as malnutrition together with drugs and alcohol.
- Increased symptoms of discomfort at the time of
Additional signs of geopathic stress in
babies & children:
- Children trying to avoid certain spots in the
“falling out of bed”, rocking and head-banging,
bedwetting and persistent crying.
- There are reports of crib deaths on geopathic
- Difficulties concentrating, slow mental
learning difficulties in children.